Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome FB Friends!

I finally added the link to this blog on my Facebook account. I was slow to do so for a number of reasons. The only one worth mentioning is the fact that I'm not so tech savvy and I wanted to be sure only my friends could see the link (not that I have this blog set to private, by any means. I have followers that I have never met and I encourage new people to find and read all about my crazy! I love you internet family!!) However, I have a few people in my life (or were in my life) that I would rather not know how much FUN I'm having these days! And by that I mean, people that were so super close to me that I would have given them my kidney if needed and now... well, one in particular simply stopped calling one day and wouldn't even know I had a kid if another mutual friend hadn't decided it was his business to catch everyone up on my life.

Hmmm... gee, that sounded bitter. I'm sorry. Did I get some on your shirt?

I digress... I'm trying to work through all of that icky bitterness... and perhaps someday forgive and move on... that would be a nice goal to set. someday. when I'm not PMSing. someday.

Now I realize this happy WELCOME post.. um, doesn't sound so welcoming... Again, please forgive my off-track ranting. I am SUPER HAPPY to have my FRIENDS care even a wit-nit about the Manor. Really. It makes my day to think that you even cared enough to click the link.

Ahhh.... now to the real reason you are here. Zoey. Yes, I understand. I'll make it easy for you. :) "She's Here." 2 months old. 4 months. simply a.dor.a.ble the book picture (a family favorite) 7 months. "Grrrr." one more. oh, ok....

**I know, that's alot of Zoey posts, but it was fun to look back at them myself. thanks for the reason.

**And yes, friends, there are some embarassing pix of myself too... but you'll have to look for those yourself. HUGS!

And PLEASE leave comments. I love to read what you are thinking.

2 comments:

Serafina said...

Such venom, such spite, wherever do we get that from? :)
Hugs!
Seester

Jenny said...

You may sound bitter, but a little bitterness is ok:-) You are such a happy person! It will not spoil you:-)

Love the links to Zoey--she is such a cutie!