
Today marks Zoey's 11th month on the outside world. All in all it was a normal, glorious day. :)
I have tried to mark each passing month with a bit of celebration - a bit, mind you. Some more over-the-top than others. Today Zoey tried a new food: egg yolks. The experience was tasty, I believe. I mean... she ate all that I gave her. And the 'celebrations' will continue this weekend. I told her Grandma Joyce that she could be the first to feed her mashed potatoes. yummy! I'm not quite sure when that will happen... but this family loves us some mashed 'taters... so it'll be great whenever. :)
**A note about the picture: John still has the camera, so this pic was taken with my 'antique' cell phone. It turned out much better than I had anticipated. Yay!
2 comments:
Hey there!
Just saying thanks for the update!!! I know what you mean about the "less then stellar" visitors to the blog....I've got a couple of those!! I too, like to have it all out there none-the-less.
Zoey is looking lovely as ever and so is mama.
I am proud of your venture into the "real" foods. I am trying very hard to hold off on eggs and milk until Sophie is 12 months old. This is due alot to the fact that she had a lot of reactions early on to milk. (I had to cut it out of my diet for her to not throw up constantly) The pediatrician wants us to be very careful. That being said, I think I am the family nemesis for doing this. You would be amazed how much flack I am getting for not "giving her ice cream, or mashed potatoes, or pudding"....etc... She's a skinny little bird too, so that only adds to their dismay..."This kid needs....(insert whatever sugary, milky, buttery, frozen concoction you can muster)"
ONE MORE MONTH and they can teach her how to be an all American kid with bad eating habits like the rest of us!!!!
Love reading your blog sweetie!
awww, happy 11 months precious one!!!
Post a Comment