Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She's HERE!!!

INTRODUCING.....

Zoey Elizabeth

Born: Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 5:31 a.m.

Weight: 9 lbs, 8 oz

Length: 21 inches

Head: 15 inches around!

Mama Trisha birthed Miss Zoey completely naturally without the aid of any drugs. Both Zoey and Mama were champions of the natural birthing community - using the Hypnobabies method. They were fully supported by Proud Papa and two doulas (Amy and Crysta)! I don't have any pictures of the birthing time, but hope to soon... John captured the amazing moment Zoey was placed on my chest... blood, vernix, and ALL!!
More to come....

3 comments:

beatrice said...

WONDERFUL!!!!
I'm so glad you posted these beautiful photos.
Love,
Aunt Barbara & Uncle Eddie

Jenny said...

Oh Trisha! So sweet...she is just beautiful:-)Glad to see you are a blogher:-)

Serafina said...

I can't wait to meet her in person! If you get tired of calling Mom, you can call me, any time! I miss you!