Thursday, January 22, 2009

7 months old

Today: Playing in the sunlight in the front room with Annie.


Jan. 9th: Yummy! Tasty apple.

Jan. 19th: Sitting up unassited. "Aren't I super cute in my matchy-match outfit!"


Jan. 20th: I found my darling bebe making faces at herself in the mirror. Her nose was pressed up against it. Every time I tried to get a picture, she'd look at the camera.

Today again: Super cute - even squinting with the sun in her eyes!





4 comments:

bnicholson said...

You and Zoey just made my day. Beautiful photos!

Jenny said...

Adorable!

Heidi Ho said...

Such a big girl!!! Great pictures!! Sophie is not quite sitting up, but close...so close!!!

DC Super Powers said...

Looks like I will have to come to Ohio pretty darn soon to see my favorite baby!!!
And my birthday is coming up... I'd probably like to take you and the hooba out for dinner, maybe to a house? A house with wines and ta-da, Marlon. I remembered!!! Yay!