Monday, August 18, 2008

My baby's 2 months old!

Isn't she Beautiful!!! Ok... technically speaking, she's 8 weeks...
She won't hit the "two month" mark until Friday, the 22nd. But who's counting!?! :)


In this picture she looks so much like her Papa!
(So, we know she's John's.... but what about her mother?! HA HA!)

4 comments:

Serafina said...

She is Awesome! I'm sorry we missed seeing you when you were last at Mom's. Hope you guys are staying cool! Love you!

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

I love her, too.
I got another picture of her today from Joyce (called Zoey's first bath)and she is a cutie.

Love from both of us :+)
Grandma Pat and Grandpa Stan

NatureMama said...

Trisha, she is just beautiful! She just looks like such a big girl in the second picture - I can't wait to get to know her as she grows up to be just as awesome as her Mama!!!
Leslie

Ronin said...

Hey there, cutie! Mom told me you were gorgeous, and she was right! She also told me that you and your Mommy and Daddy are pretty awesome, so I can't wait to meet you all.

Hugs and drool right back at ya,

Ronin