Hi sweet mama! Our babes are big girls? When did this happen? Sophie too, sported her Hello Kitty on her first day. She too, is going to the same school as her father. She has the daughter of Jason's first grade teacher as her K teacher, because the mom retired last year. Such similarities. Our girl's sense of fashion is similar as well! Such brave and independent girls.
When did this happen?
Ps. I hear you dabble in some holistic health. I've branched into it as well. Primarily some essential oils. Any advice? I miss chatting with you.
Heidi, I am a fan of holistic health for sure! I have no specifics, just trying to live the best life I can. We should plan a Saturday meet up soon. :)
2 comments:
Hi sweet mama! Our babes are big girls? When did this happen? Sophie too, sported her Hello Kitty on her first day. She too, is going to the same school as her father. She has the daughter of Jason's first grade teacher as her K teacher, because the mom retired last year. Such similarities. Our girl's sense of fashion is similar as well! Such brave and independent girls.
When did this happen?
Ps. I hear you dabble in some holistic health. I've branched into it as well. Primarily some essential oils. Any advice? I miss chatting with you.
Heidi, I am a fan of holistic health for sure! I have no specifics, just trying to live the best life I can. We should plan a Saturday meet up soon. :)
Post a Comment