Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hidden Track...



I completed Zoey's annual birthday video on Thursday night.  (Yes, I actually got it done BEFORE her birthday!)  Buuuuuut....  Blogger wouldn't upload it.  I tried and tried and tried.  I even created a You Tube channel, thinking the file was too large for blogger.  I even tried to post it directly to facebook.  No luck.  Evidentally, the songs I used are too popular/copyrighted to use publicly.  Boooo!! 

So, here is the "hidden track" that I added to the end of her photo montage.  I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did watching her dance while we taped it.  (This was the third dance in a series of four.  Each funny and superly toddler spectacular!)  John is playing a vintage instrument (plastic water bottle on metal lawn chair) as her musical accompaniment.

I'll either redo the video with different music or just load the photos sans music at some point.  This way we can keep the annual tradition alive.  :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Serafina said...

LOVE!


I miss that kid. And you!

Hugs from your Seester.