| Bubble Time! (I also love this photo because you can see the shed and other various parts of the yard in the bubble!) |
I'm very behind updating the goings on here at the Manor... So, here's a bit of our trip to Sun Valley for the Memorial Day holiday.
Delia and Zoey played all day long together. First in the sprinkler, then with bubbles! (The bubble pictures loaded first... so you get those first!)
We also enjoyed a tasty cookout! The watermelon was especially yummy! And Zoey enjoyed her first hand-sized hunk on the rind. (Just like we used to eat it.)
| My sun-shiney beauty babe! :) |
| Yummy! |
Zoey loves her cousin Delia so much! If you click on this picture, you'll be able to blow it up and see the BIG smile on Z's face. She smiled at Dee all day long... They had so much fun! We all did.
More to come about this day. ...Just some quirky photos and other fun. :)
**Some of these pictures don't look so great when they are this tiny... feel free to blow them up to see the faces. I suppose I could crop them some more... but I'm tired. HA! xoxo
3 comments:
This looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing,
Love,
Barbara
A lovely beginning to summer. I have more watermelon.
Happy blue toes day. ;-)
I love you all.
Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment