Here are a few pictures of randomness and fun from Memorial Day. (And SUPER UBER CUTE...)
 |
| I forgot my sandles at home... so I ended up wearing Tracy's around. (Her feet are two sizes smaller than mine. She didn't seem to mind.) :) |
 |
| The clothesline. |
 |
| I came into the kitchen from outside to find Tracy and Keith in a bit of a baffled awe... It seems Mom couldn't get the cardboard box open with her fingers, so she used a pair or scissors to STAB it. Normally a fine idea (at least for those of us that are quick to rage).... not so much for pressurized cans... |
 |
| "The fallen." |
After a day of sunscreen, sprinklers, and juciy watrermelon... I figured this kiddo of mine needed a bath. Instead of cleaning out the tub (that hasn't been used in more than a decade... most likely more than two), I found this old washtub. Zoey LOVED it! I was just going to sponge her off, but she decided to sit. :) Reminds me of when we'd bathe her in the giant sink here at the Manor...
 |
| Adorable!! (Delia helped me... that is her foot in the pic.) |
 |
| Washtub toes. |
There are more super cute tub photos... but I just don't feel like putting those up on the webbie-web. If you'd like to see them, stop by the manor with some kind of food item (I'll provide the mojitos) and plan to sit for a spell. :)
4 comments:
I didn't know they made those coke cans so thin...I was opening the box w/my knife...at least I didn't cut myself!
And the bell on the clothesline was a memento from Arizona - painted desert - for Grandma.
Love the pictures.
The clothesline and tub photos are perfect. Gorgeous depth of field! I might have to take you up on that, especially since we didn't make it downtown last weekend. I caught a lot of grief from Bella for not coming down. After all, "We PROMISED Zoey that we would come down!"
Thanks! You didn't miss us much downtown. It was so hot we ate at the Galley and then spent the rest of the time entertaining the girls at Barking Dog! (Zoey played hide and seek and sang Folsum Prison.)
We will have to get together soon. :)
luh-HUV the washtub pics! I'll come for picture viewing and bring some lunch :)
Post a Comment