Monday, December 6, 2010

Projects for Grandparents

This December has turned out to be a beautiful snowy one.  And still, I haven't bought any snow boots for Zoey yet.  So, we've been doing some artsy projects inside mostly. 

This weekend was Grandpa John's birthday.  Zoey made him a card:
  

This picture reminds me of Delia when she was a wee one.  It must be the hair.

Here's our left-handed girl! 

Wonder what she's making for Grandma Pat's house?!  Hmmmm....
After visiting Grandma Pat and Grandpa Stan this weekend, we realized that some more holiday cheer was in order for them... in the form of decorations.  Delia did a good job on the tree, but we thought we'd add some more when we come back.  (I was planning on hanging lights in Dad's room, buit forgot the command strips - so we'll be back hopefully this week.)

These pictures in the Thomas PJs are from THIS morning, yo!  Whoa!  I'm trying to get some updates on this, here, blog...  (But I must say, I'm not so happy with the new blogger uploading format... boo. I suppose I'll get better as I go.)
We hope you all are having a great December!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my baby! Oh, and just send the creepy guy to me.

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

That's the Velveteen Rabbit in the header?
Your creepy guy is probably a robot program that attaches itself to blogs to get curious people to click on his website. Looks like key words have attracted it (the robot) maybe "fashion" or something artsy. I'll click around to see if I can figure out how to erase him from your followers.
Sorry I missed your call at noon. Hope the shoreside lunch was restful. Have fun shopping for the Christmas Dress.
Love ya,
Yo Mamma

Serafina said...

Such pretty hair on that girl!
Hope to see you all soon!

Ronin said...

LOVE the pajamas, girl! I think I have the exact same set! :) Enjoy making your artwork!

Heidi Ho said...

Zoey plus Sophie. TWO left handed beauties! You should be so proud of your girl...She is a little artistic genius! : )