Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo of the Day: In the Tunnel

Hey Kids!  I'm working on posting more often.  Although I must say, I'm keeping it all light for awhile.  Light in style and content, that is.
Here's Miss Z hanging out at the playground.  We met up with some friends and I shot tons of pictures.
(And Leslie, I have been shooting in "P" mode ever since we chatted.  Wow, I Luh-ove knowing more! And whoa! give me some white balance baby!!)  Not that this is the greatest photo in terms of quality or whatever, I just couldn't resist her face!  :) 
*And, another note, this photo isn't re-touched at all - not that most of mine are anyway, but no brightness or temp changes here.  I'm au naturale, yo!  I might go back and lighten her up at some point, but for now.. it's late.  I'm tired.  And this kid still wakes up at 5:30 in the morning no matter what I do! 

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I suppose I should have called this one "{this moment}" in honor of SouleMama, but I can't post without words. at least not yet. ;)

bnicholson said...

Cute photo of Z! and I like the header photo, neat reflection!

Heidi Ho said...

Tunnels should be shadowed and Zoey looks stunning! BTW 14+ weeks and counting.....

NatureMama said...

WooHoo! You go, you non-auto photographin' babe, you!!! I had a blast today, and can't wait to do it again!!!