Monday, December 13, 2010

Outtakes!


Here are some outtakes from the mini photo session I pulled together this morning for our Christmas card...  Actually the whole thing could be considered one big outtake - because I was just messing around.  She's not even "dressed up" for a special card.  But then I decided, to just roll with it and order anyway!!  This is real life Christmas, baby!!

I almost used this one as part of the card -simply because it's the face she makes at me a bunch lately.  "Real Life, yo!"


This one is simply titled "Bored."

Too bad this one wasn't in focus - or exposed properly! :)

One of a series of "Runaway" shots....

More evidence of how the whole thing went this morning... :) 

Bribery....
And, just in case you were checking out my house...  We still haven't put any ornaments on the tree.  We might just skip it this year.  Zoey and the cats are doing really well not messing with anything as it is...  and while at Grandma Pat's house, she tried to take every ornament off.  I think I can handle the simple beauty of just lights this year... skip the possibility of something getting broken or eaten or chased around the floor at night (that'd be by the cats).  :)  Or we may put up a few way at the top (like we did when the cats were kittens), but eh...  we shall see. 

And nope, my furniture isn't usually like this...  but moving everything makes a mean area to pretend to ice skate and we frequently move things around for massive dance parties in the afternoon!! 

In the runaway shot you can see the balled up quilts on the hearth...  Usually those are spread out for two reasons...  1) an attempt to keep some cold air out and 2) a slight buffer in case Zoey would happen to fall. 

Oh and none of these pictures have been edited... like at. all.  I'm just not into it - especially without the proper equipment.

Those are just a few of my secrets!!  Happy almost Solstice and Christmas!! 

2 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Happy Snow Day from central West -by God -Virginia. These are so cool. I love those candid shots. Keep 'em coming.
Love,
Yo Mama

Serafina said...

I love love LOVE the "Real life, Yo" shot. That is a great face.