Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You, Aunt Tracy

My sister knitted up a beautiful sweater for Miss Zoey for her 2nd birthday. I'm sorry it has taken us so long to get anything posted. I took Zoey out in the yard one morning and decided to have our very own fashion shoot to display the fab-o sweater.
The sweater really is beautiful and Zoey likes to wear it. One day last week she actually wore it around over her strawberry PJs along with her blue knitted cap (also from Tracy). Pretty funny! :)

I don't get a chance to tell my sister how much we love her and appreciate her. (I'm not much good at doing that in any case, but I'm working on it.) She and I have our differences, but we both love each other a great deal and that means so much! :)

To me, this picture feels like she's walking the runway! (That or walking a path to meet you in the center of town for a fight...either way... she's totally got it here!) ;)
Here's a funny little one - complete with a cookie from Grandma - that is just so... two-going-on-teenager! HA! (But I think I actually caught her mid-dance and twirl.)


Thank you, seester dear. For the sweater and for being, you know, my big sister. xoxo

4 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

I thank God for my awesome girls: all four of them.

Love you.
Mom

betsy said...

Sweater: fantastic. Zoey's hair: fantastic. Altogether fantastic.

bnicholson said...

Thanks for posting this - the photos of Zoey are great. She is getting so tall, I can't believe it. The sweater is cool!

Serafina said...

I was just thinking about you today sister. I love you too! Maybe we can have a playdate soon. :)

So glad Zoey likes the sweater. She could make a potato sack look cute but she's really sparkling in the pictures.