Thursday, September 23, 2010

Awesome!

Zoey and I had a wonderful day today. We went to a local orchard and picked apples with some of our friends. (That will be a post in itself - once I go through all of the photos.)

After apple picking, while Zoey napped (under the supervision of Grandma), I headed on over to my in-laws' house to help out Ole John with a project. While finishing things up there, we noticed this...
Isn't it simply beautiful!?! I didn't mess with these photos at. all. Not one bit. I just took them off the camera and put them up here.

Simply wonderful. It was that kind of day. Fun with friends and family. :)

2 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Beautiful

bnicholson said...

Those beautiful rays are know as crepuscular rays, which happen mostly around dawn and dusk. We were fortunate to see a similar light show in the Tetons at sunset one evening. It is so beautiful.