Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take a moment...



I first watched this video over at Petite Planet. The first time I watched it I was just entranced by the simplistic beauty. My mind stayed focused on the images themselves, but as I tried to get into the message, I thought of sweet Zoey and her light. I watched it a second time to really find my "secret." I have no problems telling you I thought about swinging on the swing set at my Grandma and Grandpa's house... Sun Valley. I closed my eyes and felt my legs kick high into the air. I remember trying so hard to reach my legs and feet over the nearby apple trees. Higher and higher....

So beautiful. So free.

It makes me teary-eyed to think about it even this much.


**Take a moment and enjoy this... the music... the images... the message...

Happy Autumn, everyone! Happy Equinox!

No comments: