Happy Birthday Granddaughter. I'm remembering the phone call at 5:30 in the morning announcing your arrival. I'll be down (over or up) to your house on Saturday. Grandpa Stan says Happy Birthday, too. We love you (and your Momma.) Grandma Pat
Yay for Zoey! hope you have a great celebration, all of you Millers. The Strothi will be out in the woods this weekend, like we were the day Zoey was born, but we are sending our love out your way with Grandma Pat. Love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Granddaughter.
I'm remembering the phone call at 5:30 in the morning announcing your arrival.
I'll be down (over or up) to your house on Saturday.
Grandpa Stan says Happy Birthday, too.
We love you (and your Momma.)
Grandma Pat
Yay for Zoey! hope you have a great celebration, all of you Millers. The Strothi will be out in the woods this weekend, like we were the day Zoey was born, but we are sending our love out your way with Grandma Pat.
Love you!
Post a Comment