Daddy and I really enjoyed the video. I enlarged it and we watched it twice. You are gonna have to teach me how to add music to the slideshow - and I have Other Fabulous Photos we can set to music. Tell John the Brat/hotdog was a BIG HIT. And thanks for all the extra food and CAKE. I got home around 6. All's well.
4 comments:
Very neat! Thanks,
Love,
Aunt Barbara
Wish the Zoemeister a "Happy Birthday" from Aunt Chicken!
Daddy and I really enjoyed the video. I enlarged it and we watched it twice. You are gonna have to teach me how to add music to the slideshow - and I have Other Fabulous Photos we can set to music.
Tell John the Brat/hotdog was a BIG HIT. And thanks for all the extra food and CAKE.
I got home around 6. All's well.
What a great video. Hope your birthday week was a blast!
Post a Comment