Friday, March 5, 2010

Hat and February apple

I've been slow on the blog-take these days. Forgive me. Zoey has been feeling a bit under the weather. (I realize that's what the last few posts have been about, but trust me this sickness thing is not a normal occurrence around here. It just seems like that's when I 1) get bogged down and don't feel like writing and 2) feel the need to keep the far away family updated on the kid.)

I thought I'd post two pictures from about a month ago just for fun.
Here's Zoey's favorite hat. Yes, that's a paper bag. It's been her hat for...months... literally. I LOVE IT! Sometimes I wear it too. Sometimes Grandma Joyce wears it too. (Daddy's head is too big to wear it... but he's been known to sit it on top of his head for laughs. And, oh, we do laugh.) :)

This little pic was taken one morning when Dad tried to take an apple with him out the door on his way to work. Tried - because Z wanted that apple. And she ate it. I had given her apple pieces before, but never with the peel. I made her sit down and she chomped away happily (watching Super Why, I'm sure.) I thought she would lose interest quickly. After she had eaten half (including peel), I decided to take the rest of the peel off and cut up what was left. And she ate that too!

She's my beautiful growing girl!!

**Oh and we are on our way to recovery... Thanks to everyone for the calls of concern.

1 comment:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Love that baby and that HAT.

Look for that purple envelope early this week.

Love you all.
Mom