On to the fun stuff: Zoey...
After much internal debate about cleanliness vs childhoodness... I broke off some of these massive wonders and Zoey and I ate them. Yep, we did.
As a kid, I loved eating the giant icicles that hung from the picnic shelter at Sun Valley. It's a great memory for me. I'd like Zoey to have some fun with winter this year and she's not been out in the snow. That, and I figure the crap from the roof can't be any worse than the crap in our drinking water (don't even get me started on the "local" water here... I'd take city water any day!)
But I digress... Zoey is also teething again. This time it's the EYE teeth. Oh yeah, another big'un! She's been kinda cranky, but dealing with it well.
This video was shot today. It's super cute, if I say so myself. I just LOVE this baby! :)
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Bring her to Mom's before the snow melts and we can go sledding!
What fun! I love it.
Thanks!
Those are some CRAZY icicles!
Post a Comment