She comes over to me chewing something.
"What's in your mouth," I say.
"Banana," she says.
"Where did you find a banana? Did you eat something off of the floor?" (Yep, she's a kid. A kid known to put things in her mouth off of the floor and we did have bananas with breakfast.)
She disappears to the other side of the island....
I follow to find this...
Yep, she's eating right through the peel. My kid worked the bananas to the edge of the counter and couldn't wait to get them off onto the floor. (And she's smart enough to know that the thud of bananas falling to the floor would be noticed by a certain Mama...)
This girl does like bananas... oh boy.
In this next photo you can see her little hand trying to get them back into her reach even as I take a picture....
No comments:
Post a Comment