It's now nighttime. But it doesn't feel right to sing "It's the night before the day..." ah, you get it! :)
I've wrapped some last minute things.
I've plugged in all of the cameras to charge in anticipation.
I've shoo'd the cats from my seat at least three times. (I've only seen them run as though being chased by monsters from beneath the tree one time...)
I've cried about other children at Christmastime.
I've realized that I haven't bought (let alone made) the food I'm supposed to bring to Eve dinner tomorrow.
I've planned to leave early enough to go to the grocery store on my way out of town...
I've decided to go to bed.
Merry the night before the day before Christmas everybody!!
1 comment:
Dinner won't be hard. If you bring the stuff we can whip it right up! Can't wait to see you and the fam!
Post a Comment