OH! That face!!!
Rockin' out with the PLAID pants (that she only wears at home because they are so big around the waist that they fall off).

SPINNING!!! Zoey loves to SPIN and Twirl!!

"What? You want me to hug on this Santa doll so you can take cute pictures of me for Christmas? Nope."

"Well, OK, but I'm not happy about it."

RIBBON!!!!

"So, I was thinking, I'd like to tell Santa all the things I want for Christmas."

"I LOVE this bear!"
5 comments:
Great Banner photo too!
Grand pictures of my granddaughter.
I see you've decorated the mantle above the fireplace.
I can't wait to see your tree. Please post for us here in WV.
I see on the TV that Pittsburgh highways are shut down due to ICE - December 13, 2009 @ 8am. How are your weather conditions? Inquiring minds want to know.
Love, Yo Mamma
LOVE these pictures!!! She is so grown up! ....and tall, the girl is TALL!!! Thanks for posting!
*LOVE* the teddy bear photo!!! She's so cute!
Hi Trisha! This is Betsy. Your Zoey Elizabeth is rocking your height. Girlfriend will thank her momma for that later. Five foot one is no place for a woman in this world, take it from me! Loved seeing your profile on Mamaology. Wish we lived in Marietta. We would hang.
Post a Comment