Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween, Part 1 "SUPER ZOEY!"

As the title tells you, Sweet Zoey became "Super Zoey" for Halloween this year. (This is a much better costume than her first Halloween.) She's SUPER CUTE and her superpower was just that - SUPER CUTENESS!! She could kill with her DIMPLES!! :)


This first photo was captured by me sitting at the end of the hallway saying "Zoey, I have Ernie!" (Grandma Joyce found the Ernie doll that John had when he was little - at least 28 years ago - Zoey loves it!) See the BIG GRIN and the eyes looking directly at the doll - not mama.


There she goes back down the hallway, cape a'flyin', with Ernie in hand!


Super Zoey hugging Ernie. (Maybe this post should have been called "The afternoon we got Ernie"?)

Here's our superhero looking a bit more like a Star Trek Engineer. Sans cape, she really did look more like a Trekkie. With "this here" TV remote, it could be her tricorder. (I think it's the mock turtleneck and trim work on the arms...)

As for Trick or Treating, my kid doesn't eat candy and it was COLD! So we didn't bother with it. We did drive over to see a few friends and show off SUPER ZOEY. Here she is at Grandpa's house. very excited!
There are A TON more photos of SUPER ZOEY. I even took some photos of the costume work in progress. I may post more later. and yes, I will post Part 2 (the big people costumes) later too... it's late (darn, time change!!)

**Oh and Mom, don't forget to scroll further down and see the other entry from today.... :)

No comments: