So Halloween has come and gone. We, the new parents, didn't get much together this time. Sorry, Future Zoey, you don't have a crazy costume photo of yourself at which to look. You didn't mind at the time. You were content to take a very long nap this Halloween afternoon and play on the floor with Mommy most of the evening.
She did "go out" for a very brief moment. After John finally got home from working all over the place (this has been a most busy weekend for him and it's only Saturday! - He's still doing stuff tonight that's why I have time to write.) anyhoo... After he got home, we drove around for a brief time and stopped by the Brewery to see our friends. It was colder than Zoey is used to so... she got to wear her sweater......
She may not look too happy... but she was. I just can't get my camera to capture her smiles. I still think she is super cute all bundled up to go out. (Just wait til the dead of winter!)

2 comments:
It's too bad you didn't get to go trick-or-treating this year, Zoey. But if it makes you feel any better, I spent Halloween being sick and projectile vomiting all over Mommy! Maybe we'll have better luck next Halloween :)
Take care!
Ronin
OMG She is so cute!
Post a Comment