1 month ago
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Tiffany's Birthday
Tuesday was our friend Tiffany's birthday. We went to a festive and fun party for her. These pictures are courtesy of Tiffany's aunt Shelley. Thanks Shelley!
Isn't my girl just beautiful!!! We even took the time to add hair clips. Whoo! :) (Looks like I should have taken an extra minute or so on my own hair... geesh....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like that festive outfit too.
And Daddy has a handsome smile.
Love,
Grandma Pat
That is one Beeeuuuuttttiiifffulllll baby!!!!! Gorgeous! Congrats on the sleep! It's a good thing! I notice that Sophie learns so much when she has a great couple of nights of good sleep!
I love that dress too. I found it on the clearance rack for $5! (I paired it with pink pants because it's way short for this long-legged girl.)
I'm sure it will pop up again on here before too long. :)
Post a Comment