Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Sleep.

This blog has been filled with posts about sleep and lack there of it. This morning I decided that it was a good day to post HAPPY sleep news. (Isn't it time we all focus a bit more on the HAPPY in our lives?!)

Sweet Zoey has been sleeping well these last few weeks. YAY!! Like this morning, I was fully prepared to wake up around 4 or 5 due to a large blow-out poopy diaper (we gave her a healthy dose of prunes yesterday... cuz you wanted to know that!). BUT at 7:09 a.m. I heard my sweet girl say "Mama... maaama." She slept without worry all night. All. night. :)

This trend has made for a happy mama and a happy baby girl. (and a happy dada too.)

John and I talked about this new (and hopefully staying) sleep pattern... (Ususally asleep by 8 p.m.-ish and up at 7 a.m.) I told him I thought that it might have started sooner if I had made the decision to move her to her own room earlier. But I wasn't complaining, I chose to keep her in our room. I wanted her to be with us. I'm so grateful for that time with her. He says that I knew when was the right time. That I just knew. He's awesome.

I wish I had a sleeeepy photo of Sweet Zoey to add to this post - for many reasons... :) I guess at this point I'll take the act of sleeping instead of a photo. Perhaps I'll sneak in during a nap someday... until then I'll enjoy the sleep itself. :)

Have a blessed and restful day!!

No comments: