Thursday, August 27, 2009

Making Crop Circles....


This morning after breakfast Zoey and I were playing in the front room and she decided to take her new car for a ride... her way. She actually drove it around in circles for quite awhile before I got out the camera. (If you look closely, you can see the circles in the carpet.) But as per usual, when I got the camera out... the camera was more interesting than playing. :)

That car is the one Grandma Joyce brought down for Zoey last week. It was Uncle Bill's originally. Zoey really likes it - although she won't ride on it the way it is intended. When we try she scoots herself off of the back end.

**I'm sure she'll make more crop circles in the future. I'll try to capture those and post for you!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

so cute...so wonderful...so delicate up on her little tip toes!!!! oh i love you girls!

bnicholson said...

This kid is going to be off and running before you know it! She's such fun!
Love,
Barbara

Petite Planet said...

So cute!! I know, every time I take the video camera out, all activity ceases!