Saturday, August 1, 2009

At the Farmer's Market.

We, Millers, have been going to the farmer's market a bunch lately. Today we ran into some friends (as we usually do - it's like the only place we see two sets of our friends). One (that'd be Trent to those of you who know) took some pictures of sweet Zoey today. I must say, my child is a RAY of SUNSHINE!! No, really. She's a beautiful and inspiring light most days... I don't think she was very happy to be out in the hot sun instead of napping at her normal time this lovely morning.... but still, she is adorable!

**Also, John went to the grocery store this evening to buy Stage 3 diapers. My sweet Beana is growing up!! (And, thankfully, OUT too! She's gaining a healthy amount of weight and is looking fantastic!) It's a bittersweet moment. These diapers aren't nearly as cute as the last size we were buying. Oh well.... :)
Also, please don't give me any rude comments about cloth vs. disposable diapers. I've heard them. I've thought about it. Even have both. I'm taking this mothering thing one step at a time.

5 comments:

Serafina said...

That baby is cute, no two ways about it!

Anybody who criticizes you over your diapering preferences can meet me down at FIST CITY!

I love you!

Seester

bnicholson said...

Great photos! I miss you guys,
Love,
Aunt Barbara

Trisha said...

"FIST CITY! FIST, FIST CITY!"

I can hear the jingle now....

Thanks! ;)

Johnny said...

I said..."No photos, sir!" Zoey tires of dealing with paparazzi.

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

We are loving your Farmers MArket photo shoot. Very green in this global warming thing in the 21st century.
What a nice addition to Zoey's portfolio/baby book. :+)
We love ya all.
Grandmas and Grandpa.