Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our weekend with Ronin and family

This past weekend we hosted our friends Erin and Chris and their baby boy Ronin. Erin and I went to college together and we went through pregnancy together. (Ronin is about two months younger than Zoey.) In fact, Erin and Chris were visiting us the weekend that we found out we were pregnant. So they were the first non-family to know the 'secret'. :)

Ronin is super cute and the weekend was fantastically fun!

This is Ronin, happily tasting...I mean testing out the toys in our living room!

This picture was taken Saturday morning after breakfast. Aren't kids in pajamas the CUTEST thing EVER!?! I was really interested to see how Zoey would play with another kid her age. Most of my friends' kids are older. The one little girl that is closest in age has older siblings and acts older. All in all, Zoey did realy well. The kids played very well together.


Here, Zoey and Ronin check out BOOKS! Both kids love, love, love books! That makes both Mamas happy, too. :)

Here is an action shot of Zoey giving Chris the "crazy face." He loved the crazy face and she loved to do it for him! (The resulting picture -taken by Chris- can be found here. As well as other pictures of the weekend! Check it out. They are GREAT!!)


Crazy Chris! :)


The happy family.

A last photo-op of friends with babies.
(I must tell you... this picture was taken the morning that the crew left. I am still in my PJs - not showered - no makeup - etc. etc. I was really clean the rest of the weekend, even fancy cute with makeup when we went to lunch on Saturday. We should've taken pictures then. It was super fun! But I'm still happy we got pictures of us all together. We forgot to take any pictures when John and I visited them while we were both pregnant. Now that was a sight! We were so big and so adorable. REALLY, we were! I'm not just saying that. We were!!)

Another try at a photo. Yes, Zoey is trying to "pat" Ronin on the head... or at least get a good chunk of hair.
***Thanks guys for trekking all the way out here to hang out!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: