Friday, May 8, 2009

...giving me time to get babyproofing!

She's almost there.... :) This video was taken on Monday, May 4th. It seems weird to put up a video of an "almost-milestone"... I thought it was cute and I especially like her little grunts as she 'worm-style' makes her way across the floor. Then again, everyday with a sweet bean baby like mine is a milestone in cuteness!!! (Please forgive my very loud voice - especially if you turned up your volume to hear Z's noises.)

4 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Now, that's worth living in the age of technology. What a great video for me and Daddy.
Thanks for posting.
Love,
Yo Mamma

Serafina said...

She's Awesome! I miss her something fierce.

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. THAT. BABYYYYYY!!

Heidi Ho said...

Hey!!! Motivating IS the milestone!! She is moving and covers WAY more ground than Sweet Sophie does when she crawls. Just know, our therapist told us that "crawling" is no longer a milestone they measure because a lot of kids are going straight to alternate forms of moving. This change in how they develop is caused by the "back to sleep" program. So, as long as she gets from point A to her intended point B....She HAS met the developmental milestone!!!

Yay Zoey!!!! You rock-n-roll sista!!! What a beautiful baby!!!

Sorry for my jumbly sentences...I swear..If I get just an hour of uninterrupted sleep, I'd be SO MUCH better at life!!!