So, I just read the
post my sister wrote about our Easter party (the second half of Z's big Easter weekend). She didn't have her camera and it looks like I only took pictures of Zoey. ;) Sorry there are no pictures of the feast or much family. Just let your imagination run wild with thoughts of the beauty of Sun Valley and a house full of family.
My sister did, in fact, make awesome Easter bread and a great dinner! I think Mom actually cooked the pork loin that we ate (yay mom!), but Tracy did the veggies and put everything together. She usually does the holidays now that Dad isn't up to it these days. That and, well, she's an amazing chef. :)
Delia and I made the deviled eggs. What's Easter without eggs?!?! She was utterly disgusted to find out the eggs had MAYO in them! =8-O But alas, she ate them anyway....

Here are the two cutest cousins ever!
Delia held Zoey while I fed her (hence the orange mustache).

Here we have Aunt Tracy, Zoey, and Great Grandma Freda!

Close up time... Aunt Tracy and Z.

Here's a funny picture from the ride home. I ended up having to sit in the backseat and keep Zoey occupied... She missed her afternoon nap at Gma's and wasn't the happiest camper. But we had a good drive home anyway!! I think this picture shows a completely different look about my kid. I haven't figured out exactly what kind of look?!?! Perhaps she looks like Bill or someone in her Dad's distant background?!?
1 comment:
Ok Tricia..
I have that outfit for Sophie...the exact one. the flowery dress with pink pants I slipped underneath.
Picture to follow...
How funny!
Post a Comment