1 month ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Link to a peeved and accurate post....
One of the many blogs I read is Petite Planet. It's a mom that posts eco-friendly ideas about parenting and life in general. Today's post said what I think alot of my readers (that's you) probably think about too. I told her that I would link to this post and spread her/the word.... so check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for your support and understanding! I know there are so many moms like us, of the considerate variety, who do think before we spread colds to others... but I do know that some people need reminding!
Yeah!!!! I HATE that too!!! I also hate the fact that I get so much flak from some, ahem, certain people in my life for staying home and making the kids stay home when they are sick. I mean, seriously!!!
Post a Comment