Friday, March 13, 2009

Toothy MaGoo!

Well, Friends and Family...

Zoey's top left tooth has broken the skin! I discovered the patch of white goodness this morning (um, I guess yesterday/Thursday... since now it's after midnight). This explains why yesterday/Wednesday she just wasn't the all-encompassing happy baby I know. Still a happy girl, just not as happy. She was working hard on that tooth. The other top tooth is nearing as well. She's such a good girl!


And thank goodness for Hyland's Teething Tablets!! John and I are still reluctant to dose her up as some of our friends tend to... but one dose before bed seems to be doing the trick. (Well, ok, yesterday I gave her an extra tab mid-day, too.)


I tried to get a picture of this tooth for you....






And, yes, I have taken to calling her "Toothy MaGoo" today. I doubt it will stick. :)

6 comments:

Serafina said...

Good to see you're not afraid of herbal drugs! I doubt Tylenol is more dangerous than the Belladonna found in your homeopathic teething tabs, but you use whatever makes you feel good! Cold washcloths are also nice for teething, or they were back in my day anyway. :)
I love you guys! Will you be @ Mom's this weekend?

Anonymous said...

I always like to use drugs named after pretty girls.
i.e., Bella and Donna. Although I like Bella better than Donna, I'm strange that way.
Are you coming into WV this weekend? Inquiring minds want to plan....
The Nicholsons are in ol' Mexico on V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n [she whispered]
Or will we see you in April when the flowers are blooming for pictures of my grils in their spring finery????
Love,
Yo Mama

Trisha said...

Herbs are WONDERFUL!!! The only 'conventional' thing she's ever had is the gas medicine - mylicon. And I'm sure there's an herbal alternative, we just used what we had been given at the shower - and it was a life saver!! (at least a sleep saver)

As for teething remedies, we used chilled pacifiers and have used the cold rags and spoons.

bnicholson said...

I love the new high chair! cute!
Zoey is growing up so nicely! She is changing so much, great to see her.
We leave Sunday for Cancun, Joey is already enroute, as is Amanda. They are hounding me mercilessly with text messages, taunting me for being in my "cell" today.
Miss you all!

My Bottle's Up! said...

hey there! thanks for leaving the comment on mybottlesup.com glad that you are enjoying the site so much. your little one is precious! i love the teething pictures. feel free to add me to your blogroll or shoot me an email mybottlesup@gmail.com

thanks! cheers!

Jenny said...

Cute cute cute!!!