Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zoey's Highchair


Grandma Joyce gave Zoey a super fun highchair! She picked it out herself and if you look closely you can see the GIRAFFES! Way to go, Grandma! These pictures were taken on Monday - the day the chair was delivered (and assembled by Mama!)

Miss Zoey is wearing the wonderful giraffe (organic) onesie given to her by Ronin's mom (aka Mama's friend Erin). We LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Look closely, it says "Squeeze please") And in this picture, Z is holding the doll Aunt Tracy made for her for Christmas. (I'll post more pictures of this adorable doll very soon.)


These pictures were taken the next morning at breakfast (Tuesday, the 10th). I love this photo. It shows my HAPPY baby girl and her haute-couture one sock attire. :) You'll see this look frequently on the baby fashion crawlways.



"ARRRR, Matey!!! Me wants me breakfast booty!"





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That grandaughter of mine is a real beauty (with or without teeth). Congrats on the tooth breakthrough and the skill of Mama [getting the high chair together.]
Keep warm today (it's Friday the 13th ya know) Spring isn't too far away and then Easter.
I'm lookin' forward to seeing you all in person sometime in April so be warned ;-)
I love you.
Grandma Pat

Trisha said...

Please DO come!! We WANT to see you! It's hard getting back and forth, I know.
And, yes, I think she's a beauty too!!! :)