I was thinking of not leaving a comment but now I really feel I must. "Why?" you may ask. I'll tell you: The word verification spells --and I am not even remotely making this up-- it spells "sperm". Which made me laugh uncontrollably like a 12 year old boy. You should laugh too knowing I'm just about to type in "sperm" to verify this comment.
2 comments:
Hey Millers,
These are sweet. What's going on with the tooth fairy?
Love,
Yo Momma
I was thinking of not leaving a comment but now I really feel I must.
"Why?" you may ask.
I'll tell you: The word verification spells --and I am not even remotely making this up-- it spells "sperm".
Which made me laugh uncontrollably like a 12 year old boy.
You should laugh too knowing I'm just about to type in "sperm" to verify this comment.
Post a Comment