Quick update...
Miss Zoey is currently working on TWO teeth! The first little bud was noticed on John's Birthday (Jan. 30). Now she has the front two on the bottom coming up and clanking on her water glass (aka a shot glass).
I would like to post pictures, but we are doing well to catch glimpses of this process at all. She's not letting us look at them long enough to take pictures. I will keep trying...
**I post this the same day I hear about this little number. I think I'm going to go floss now...
1 month ago
3 comments:
now thats a fine looking pair of lasses if I ever did see one! seriously. could our baby be any more beautiful? she takes after her mum!
Congrats to little Zoey...and on that article, I frequently love retelling the story of being in Kmart and watching a woman fill up a BOTTLE with Mountain Dew and stick it in her 6 MONTH OLD (looked like it at least)'s mouth. Ew. It's amazing that people do s%$t like that!
Hey! You are going to have to explain the shot glass of water. Sophie takes NO BOTTLE....none....not even a little. She uses a sippy cup as a chew toy. I'm at wit's end!! What do you do with the glass and how can I do it??? Hahaha
Post a Comment