So, gentle readers... Zoey's two bottom front teeth have (I believe) totally broken the gumline! Her two little points of whiteness have gradually turned into two shards of white lines. I took a pretty decent look at them this afternoon. Sorry, still no photos. I can't handle the kid, her lip, and a camera all at once. While introducing another adult to hold one of those three things sounds easy... um, not so much. But I'll keep trying.
And another update: Zoey is eating solids three times a day now. She's been doing this for a while now, but I thought I'd put it on here in the interest of full disclosure and posterity.
And another update: Zoey is eating solids three times a day now. She's been doing this for a while now, but I thought I'd put it on here in the interest of full disclosure and posterity.
Here's a CLOSE UP picture to go with our foods update....just for fun!
2 comments:
How did we both end up with blue eyed babies?
The mighty English: Snodgrass genes and Straight genes gave you blue-eyed children (The Indian ancestry gave you gals the "snappy-black eyes". Now, whose noses are we going to inherit...
Post a Comment