I found an interesting video about the creative "genius." You can view it here. It's kinda long - like 20 minutes, but worth it if you are interested in such topics. As I am.
It features Elizabeth Gilbert. She wrote the book "Eat Pray Love." I am not familiar with it, but what very little research I have done since stumbling upon this video makes me think it could be an interesting read. **Oh and Tracy, she mentions an interview she did with Tom Waits!**
(I tried to embed the video here so you could just clicky-click on it, but to no avail. And this way those who care to can view other videos as well. There's one on creativity by Amy Tan. I might watch it later..... as time permits.....)
Enjoy! ...Here's to finding a creative spark or sumthin' sumthin' to get you through the last of the winter blahs!! I know I'm needing a bright light or some paints to get out of this seemingly endless cold...
Ah, spring......... I'm waiting.
5 weeks ago
5 comments:
I bought a Grow Light to help me through the rest of winter. It seems to be hepling, but I'm just waiting for the DEA to bust down my door!
Ohhh Eat, Pray, Love is a great book:-) You should read it! Very inspiring...
I watched that video, it was really inspiring! Thank you for that!
I love you baby! You are an artist and need to explore your genius even more! Lets get to it!
I watched the video too, it was neat. I have not yet read that book, but I think I will now.
Post a Comment