I'm very happy to say we found a wonderful organic mattress - perfect for a wee baby to lay her sweet (not-so-wee) head on! Many of you know, John and I were on the quest for an all natural crib. We found many - many that were a bit too 'spenive. We then looked to get a used bed (aka recycled), but the one Joyce saw at Goodwill was snatched up by someone else. So, we settled on a solid hardwood crib -that wasn't made in China. :)
I can't say the sheets are organic or anything. But that's ok. (We did receive some cool organic crib sheets as gifts. They will be used with pleasure, but the sheet in this photo isn't organic. I'm sure I'll be changing sheets enough to warrent all the fun sets!)
This particular bedding set is "My First ABCs." Which is particularly wonderful now that Zoey LOVES to sing the ABC song. Really. I sing it to her and immediately she smiles and tries to sing along. Babble.... Babble. Baa. Maa...
1 comment:
Wow, Zoey, your crib is so cool! I'll be joining you among the ranks of crib-sleepers pretty soon, since I'm about to outgrow my bassinet. I'll have to ask Mommy or Daddy about this "ABC" song you talk about... I don't know that one. I am fond of "Patty-cake," though!
Babble at ya later!
Post a Comment