Saturday, November 1, 2008

Recovered.

We survived our first cold. This picture was taken as she was recovering... She did very well. She and I both suffered a runny nose and general icky-ness. She's also drooling like mad (pre-teething, we figure). The combination of sick and drool was *hilarious* when she sneezed - all over everyone. Ok, not so much funny... but yeah, ok funny... little tiny snot... FUNNY! :D

I'm getting a bit more used to living life without any medications or non-naturals. I didn't take anything during my pregnancy and I'm still trying not to now while breastfeeding. It's difficult, simply because I got used to throat spray for a sore throat and TheraFlu for my cold symptoms. I must say, I'm very happy to learn how to manage without anything med-wise. (I think after giving birth without drugs, I have a better perspective on "being sick.") Orange juice became my go-to as well as hot showers and Puffs Ultra! heheh.

*John was super fabulous during the sick-time too. He is such a good husband and father! :)

No comments: