Wow! She's gorgeous! I cannot believe how much she has changed since I've seen her. In the photos from Oct. 11 at Sun Valley, she is holding up her head and smiling! I love it. Hope to see her the next time I'm in C-burg. I will let you know when I'm coming, maybe we can get together. It will be November sometime. Love, Aunt Barbara
Do let me know when you guys will be back in town! I will do my best to get there. November will be great. Since what's left of October is booked on this end.
2 comments:
Wow! She's gorgeous!
I cannot believe how much she has changed since I've seen her. In the photos from Oct. 11 at Sun Valley, she is holding up her head and smiling! I love it. Hope to see her the next time I'm in C-burg. I will let you know when I'm coming, maybe we can get together. It will be November sometime.
Love,
Aunt Barbara
Do let me know when you guys will be back in town! I will do my best to get there. November will be great. Since what's left of October is booked on this end.
HUGS!
Post a Comment