Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Ghetto Mocha" Recipes can make you 'famous'?!

This afternoon my lovely husband is moving the rest of our crap, I mean wonderful belongings, into this house. I told him I would LOVE to help. Really, I would. I want to help facilitate this move NOW! But he insisted I stay with sweet Zoey - since she can't go over there. Ok Ok... so while she's working on a massive Poo'... I'm surfing the net. I run across this little ditty. At first, I'm intrigued by its simplicity. Then smile to myself that I, too, have done something very similar. (Especially during those A&H days)... Now I'm just thinking... People WRITE about this stuff and -more importantly- other people READ it?! Oh and this lady has PAID ADS on her site!! Why aren't I doing that!?

I could write about all kinds of things!

...Oh I have a 4 month old. She's now finished her Massive Dumpa! I must go.

That's why.

Loverly,
Mama Miller

1 comment:

Serafina said...

I don't know if you remember Dad telling me all those many years ago to write 1000 words every day, but I know he was right... If you want to write you just have to do it! I used to prop Delia up at my breast with pillows and feed her and type one handed in my journal.
You ever see the TV Show The Starter Wife? I watched it last night and thought of you. :)