Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Photo

This (sideways) photo was taken in the park one afternoon last week. There are a whole bunch of fun fall park photos that I'd like to add... and hopefully will. But this is our first. Since Zoey is not quite big enough to frolic in the leaves without assistance, I simply took a bunch of her sitting on my lap. I'm getting better at taking long-armed photos of us. (However, Z still studies the camera intensely - thereby loosing her beautiful smile. Someday I'll capture her laughing for the blogosphere... all in due time.)
By the way.... ZOEY is 4 months old today!!

2 comments:

Serafina said...

She looks SO like her Father! I guess it is the serious way she's looking at the camera.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and a very Happy Four Months Old day!
Love,
Aunt Barbara
p.s. Both you gals are beautiful!