So, Zoey had her first doctor's appointment yesterday. I thought I'd give a quick update: She's perfectly healthy and wonderfully fine! She's "back to her fighting weight" and then some - she weighed in at 9 lbs, 12 oz and she's grown an inch!
John and I were at the office for - oh, just about two hours! We asked alot of questions. The doctor only seemed slightly annoyed. I have a feeling he's heard it all before however. We chose this guy based on other's recomendations and the idea that he was supposed to be ok with varied vaccine schedules (and/or not vaccinating)... He seemed to only vaguely know of his own reputation... as in "uh, did we get the right guy?" He was fine and all... We shall see.
So, Zoey's wonderful! I'm done over-thinking all of this. :)
1 week ago
3 comments:
I love hearing that Zoey is thriving! But what about YOU Trisha ? !!
Love,
Aunt Barbara
Yay! Glad to hear she's doing well. Don't freak out about vaccinations yet, you guys have PLENTY of time to read about them and make up your own mind - but PLEASE try to get both sides of the issue.
Love,
Tracy
I sent our cousin Susie a photo of Zoey. She raises horses and she sent me a curry comb. Ha, ha, ha, but there was no note, so it could have been for my hair...
I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment