Thursday, June 19, 2008

Belly Casting

For someone that is usually very shy about her body... Here are some of the photos of my belly casting that I feel comfortable enough to share with the whole wide world. The casting was done on Tuesday, June 10, 2008. Crysta and Tina did the actual casting. Amy took the photos. (She surprised me to no end by actually taking pitcures of my nakeditity! eeek! Those are reserved for personal viewing.)

This first one I like because it is pretty tasteful and shows the girls at work. I chose to have my left shoulder incorporated because John wants to have his new tattoo (in honor of wee Bean) above his heart on that side. So, when I paint this cast - I can put a painted version in the same place!

This next one shows the progression and my large-ness.... I wanted to stand with my arms up in the air (as to better represent my "assets") but figured I'd get too tired to hold them up that long. At least everything looks "natural." ;)


This last one is the completed cast - in waiting/drying mode. The cute little, curly-headed boy is Caden. That's Crysta's youngest son. I think he's three. He's super sweet and kept saying, "Dayer's a baby GIRL in dayer!"







2 comments:

bnicholson said...

You GO GIRL!
Love you, B.

Serafina said...

You are So Beautiful!
I love you!