Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Heck, only a month overdue!


And I mean the photos - not the actual baby! HA!
John took these photos of me on St. Patrick's Day, I believe. (Go ahead and pinch me... I wasn't wearin' o' the green this year. But trust me a large pregnant woman that has trouble finding clothes to fit normally need not be stressed to look for something Kelly Green to be worn for one damn day!) If it helps, I think I used my Shamrock Fiesta mug that day. ;)
Anyhoo...I'm somewhere in my 24th week in these pix. Sorry this one is fuzzy, John hates using the flash on our digital camera and without it, the shutter speed is slower or something... (Do digital cameras even have shutters anymore?!) Oh well, I can't say I truly blame him. When we use the flash, this tends to happen....

And not just to the cats.... I almost posted a flash shot of myself. I tend to get bleached out whiter and paler than... uh, well, normal. So, I'll hold off on those beauties!

PS... That's Crinklehead after Easter dinner. She was in heaven because we had taken the cloth covering off of this beautiful chair (you know, for the guests/family). She got to rub her furry self all over it for one beautiful evening!

Back to reality... I haven't been blogging as I should - mostly because I have been strapped to this computer for days. Wait, that makes no sense... if I'm here, I should write. Except when I'm strapped to this machine creating document after document for other reasons, when I can get up, I run!

You see, I have been working on items for the League, my volunteer group. I have made announcement postcards, hundreds of labels, limitless emails, and the biggie - the newsletter. I finally got that little bugger to the print shop today. I'm supposed to get a call from "Wwrandy" this afternoon telling me I can pick them up (and FOLD THEM MYSELF!) oh, sorry... But I have heard nothing. I knew I was in trouble when said, "Wwrandy," was the only person in the shop today. (I write his name like that because I'm truly a terrible person. I'm sure he's just some fool, but he's peeved me off many times in the past and proved his incompetence in MANY ways... So, say it outloud and perhaps you'll understand why I have a seat saved in hell.) :)

Usually, the guys at the print shop are nice, at times even accomidating. But today, when I dropped off the pages it was as if I had tried to explain nuclear science to a two year old. Oh well, it's done (all except for that pesky folding and mailing thing...)

No comments: