Wednesday, February 6, 2008

20 Weeks!

Can you believe it!?! I'm 20 weeks pregnant!

John and I took some pictures of my belly the night we found out we were having a baby (October 19, 2007). That was a Friday night.

We thought we would re-create the pictures now (Tuesday, February 5, 2008).

The pictures on the left are from October. The ones on the right are February. I have no idea why I chose to wear the clothing I did back in October... I suppose it shows a more "me" picture. We decided to use the same stuff this time anyway (no matter how unflattering). Although I must say using the same clothes made the transformation even more evident!

I'm super happy to point out in this particular set of pictures (taken in the mirror) that now I have a butt!! Can you believe it?!

This side by side set makes me think I should have worn more revealing clothing as a pre-preggo! I never thought I had any body of which to speak.... I mean I was always happy with myself, but DAMN! I actually had ab muscles! HA! HA! And was that some arm definition?! I have something to work for after birth!! (There's that wee butt again!) ;)

I am still proud of the little line around my belly area... For those of you who have seen the pregnancy photo of a certain beach-clad mama on my fridge - you may notice a similarity! You'll have to forgive the slight superhero-esque style of the last photo - but did you notice that I didn't have to hold the shirt up this time! Too funny!!

1 comment:

Serafina said...

I didn't really understand how incredible and awesome my body was untill I became a mom. Rock On with your fantastic self, Seester! And don't be too suprised if that new butt of yours hangs on after the baby's born. :)