
Friday night was full of Christmas cheer. While I ate massive amounts of mac n'cheese at a local restaurant with my mother-in-law's family (girls only)... my loving husband and our two closest friends imbibed at one of our local watering holes. They enjoyed the company of some other of our friends and around 9 o'clock or so... the four of us got back together at the Miller Manor.
John and I had yet to put up our Christmas Tree. We had moved the furniture to make room for it. We had even hung our stockings with care. But the tree had waited. Until tonight! (that being Friday... I am still getting used to making time for this blog thing!) heheh...
I, being my father's daughter, have a specific way I put the lights on the tree... (One of the most FUN-damental things I have learned from him). I usually do it alone. (That way no one can say - oh, you missed this space - or that...) But I must admit, it can get lonely doing it by yourself.
So that's where an evening with my friends - who were just tipsy enough to enjoy listening to the "sounds of the season" cable tv channel (our stereo is not hooked up) and watching me put up the tree - came into play!!!
....
I have tried to upload photos of our evening of fun and lights. It didn't work. Evidentally I have a bad browser. Oh, gee, thanks. Insult me and my ignorance of this vapid machine! :)
I will try to add the gleeful and fabulous photos again later. Really, I will. They are super cute photos (many of me!! because John had the camera while I got down to tree business).
For now, I will go get something to eat and try not to ram my foot through this machine!
LOVE!! LOVE!! and Christmas fun!!!
UPDATE: Thank you to Josh (and my hubby)!! He's my new techno-hero for helping me add pictures!!! I'm still learning how to get them in the places I want them... but for now... I'm SOOO Happy to have COLOR and GRAPHIC FUN for YOU all to see!
By the way, I switched to Firefox just in case. (I always want to call it Fox Fire, but I suppose that's just my Appalachian upbringing!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment