Sunday, December 30, 2007

Babies, babies....

I found out today that one of my dear friends from college is having a baby!! I won't post her name or the adorable picture that she sent me of her in a "Mom-to-Bee" shirt (complete with a bumble bee).... because I respect her right to tell people herself. (But if and when she gives me the go-ahead, I'll embarrass her with it's cuteness!!)

I am so incredibly happy for her! We had kinda lost touch for a few years. I think we always thought of each other, but it took another friend's wedding to really spark our long distance friendship again. I'm so grateful to have her in my life again. :) And this whole baby thing will hopefully bring us even closer. We may not get to see each other that much, but when we do, it's grand.

Congratulations, Mama-to-be (and Daddy too!) I love you!

No comments: