| Waiting.. The plastic bag has food in it. Santa and his firefighter helpers collect items for the food pantry. |
While we waited... (She was ready at breakfast; I knew he wouldn't hit our street until about 4 p.m.) We made cookies.
Every time she heard the siren, she ran to the door and waited. Ocassionally she would open up the door to hear more clearly. It was raining, so we had to stay inside until THE time.
The whole time she waited, I kept thinking about little Ameila Pond...the girl who waited. I find it funny that I always associated Dr. Who and Amy Pond with blues (tardis, suitcase, night time, etc...) But Miss Zoey was wearing head to toe red (Hello Kitty shirt, of course!). Even the chair was red.
| One of my favorites. She just ADORES Bunny bun bun and was telling him something important... I'm sure. |
Pictures taken on Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting "the girl who waited" - there isn't a sweeter child in the Universe; nor is there a better Mother. Your Daddy would have been very proud of both of you.
Post a Comment